This year, I'm determined to make the very most of it. This is my to do list:
- Drink sangria and eat burgers at Rooftop Bar
- Welcome the season with a weeknight laksa feast (done!)
- Take long strolls Carlton Gardens with my lover
- Eat in the courtyard by paper-bag lantern light, listening to Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons
- Host grand night picnics with crotcheted blankets, gourmet cheese platters and citronella candles.
- After-work gardening (one of my favourite kinds).
- Window shopping on Gertrude Street
- Moonlight Cinema at the Botanic Gardens.
- Find the taco truck.
*I say this now, but you can bet that the moment the mercury reaches 30 degrees, I'll be grumpy, wilted and dreaming of the the comforts of winter.